Removal of Sulphur
Removal of Sulphur from Recycling-Diesel Fuel, naphtha kerosene 2014-2018
Since diesel fuel will rise in price in the near future it will become quite expensive for the customer. Therefore its time to look for alternatives.
Advantages of the Desulfuration
- No alterations in the crack process necessary.
- Most economic due to low price of material.
- No release of sulphur dioxide.
- No further pre-treatment of diesel required.
- We can reduce sulphur up to 10 ppm. or depend to customer requirement.
- Remove chlorine up to 90%.
- Vanadium inhibitor.
- Remove practical size.
- Remove salt like Sodium, Coliseum, est.
- Reduce viscosity.
- Dispersing of wax and paraffin from diesel fuel.